We specialize in outsourced CFO, bookkeeping, accounting and QuickBooks consulting services for the small business and nonprofit community of Solano County and the San Francisco Bay Area. We also offer personal and business financial coaching.
Affordable outsourced CFO services
Many small businesses are in an early stage, with a limited budget, or just need one-time consultation services with a Chief Financial Officer (CFO). We can assist you with your short or long-term needs.
Financial statement preparation and tax planning
Even the brightest business owner may need assistance when asked to present financial reports to investors, banks, or to their internal staff. MacDonald Accounting Services can help recommend and provide presentation strategies to meet your needs.
one-on-one financial coaching - for individuals and businesses
Even the best business owner may find himself neglecting his personal, household finances. So many are in debt and making only minimum monthly payments to credit cards, student loans, and car loans.
How can financial coaching help you? A financial coach can help you walk through challenges, emergencies and goals by assessing your situation and offering you objective guidance toward building your financial plan or budget. The types of situations we help with include:
- Getting out of debt
- Creating your household budget
- Working with collectors
- Reviewing the basics of a strong financial foundation (including insurance and wills)
- Planning for children's college
- Making a plan to save for retirement
We do not sell any retirement, insurance or legal products and do not offer investment advice. What we do is help you get on the right track.
Bookkeeping & Accounting
Do you currently:
- Receive accurate and up to date financial information on a regular basis?
- Need help in properly running your books for your business?
- Not have the time to do the bookkeeping on your own?
- Reconcile your bank statement monthly?
- Know where your cash is going?
- Think your costs are too high but don't know how to analyze them?
- Have a plan for identifying and correcting areas of weakness within your company?
- Pay someone to do your books who doesn't take an interest in your business and your goals?
- Spend your own valuable time working on your books and records or miss payroll tax filing deadlines?
- Have concerns about your personal finances or household budget?
We can help you with one-time review as well as ongoing support for your business.
Payroll & Payroll Tax
MacDonald Accounting Services can provide an economical online payroll service for your use in your business. Pricing starts at just $45 including one state and direct deposit for self-administered payroll. Because the service is online, it is extremely affordable.
QuickBooks setup, support, troubleshooting, and training
Are you new in business and attempting to set up your QuickBooks or QuickBooks Online file for the first time? Do you have your own bookkeeping staff and need a professional to review your existing QuickBooks file for questions, problems, or suggestions about its optimal utilization? As a Certified ProAdvisor, we can perform one-time or ongoing QuickBooks support.
QuickBooks Proadvisor Certification
As a QuickBooks Certified ProAdvisor, my training and certifications better allow me to help you with your QuickBooks needs and questions. My offerings range among the following:
* Setting up your QuickBooks or QuickBooks Online database for first time use
* Reviewing an existing QuickBooks file to assist in correction of problems or errors
* Providing recommendations for best practices and bookkeeping policies and procedures
* Ongoing bookkeeping services to support you in your business
* Assistance with annual processes outside your comfort zone, such as 1099's or preparation of reports for an audit
For a full description of the benefits of using a ProAdvisor to support you in your QuickBooks needs, see the following link:
Make sure to search near zip code 94534 within 10 miles to find the profile for MacDonald Accounting Services!